Reply To: Introducing myself.. happy to be Here..

Home Forums ELO Forum Introducing myself.. happy to be Here.. Reply To: Introducing myself.. happy to be Here..

Sheelagh M
Participant

Hi Sophia and everyone. I have done Gillians course in the past, one in person, the other online, but I was dealing with other addictions at the time so couldn’t give it my full focus. I did lose weight though in the couple of months after doing it, it really did change my mindset initially! But as I say I couldn’t give it my full attention to continue the mindset work at that time. I feel really ready to give it my all now, and stay in it for the long game. I already feel like I’ve had a shift after completing the week 2 course work as I’ve realised clearly that I have developed a prohibitive mindset around avoiding foods that give me significant physical symptoms. I am feeling completely deprived and not realising I’m actually choosing not to eat them! And I feel much clearer on the fact that it is the weaving of this sense of free choice into the way we think about food, and repeating it again and again, that creates the big change… that feels like I’m ‘hearing’ it for the first time 🙂