Reply To: Strengthening the motivation (especially non-weight!)

Home Forums ELO Forum Strengthening the motivation (especially non-weight!) Reply To: Strengthening the motivation (especially non-weight!)

Gillian

What fabulous posts from Sophia and Louise – thank you from me. It was a treat to read them.

Caroline, I just want to add that we all start off in very different places with this work. For many reasons, including childhood as I mentioned in the last webinar, but also dieting history, nutritional education, and many other factors. It’s not a competition and best not to compare yourself with others.

It would seem that you’d do well to revisit the videos – especially 1.4 and 2.3 – but all of them will be good to review, and take your own notes. As Louise described in her previous post, “Some ideas from experience” – I know you saw it because you thanked her.

Your question, “suggestions about how to strengthen wobbly motivation?” is for you to consider that: YOU DON’T HAVE TO DO ANY OF THIS; YOU DON’T HAVE TO EAT LESS, EVER, AT ALL. Then (and only then), if you have any motivation at all, it will become apparent.

Do let me know what other questions you have, maybe for the next webinar on Sunday? It can be such a significant step forward for you to figure out what is your next question!!! Maybe you have a question about this post? Ask away!