Reply To: Link to study and info mentioned in Q&A on 15th

Home Forums ELO Forum Link to study and info mentioned in Q&A on 15th Reply To: Link to study and info mentioned in Q&A on 15th

Gillian
Keymaster

Ausra,

I’m not completely sure about what you’re wanting.

For most people, gluten-free eating is easily available as it’s just a matter of finding gluten-free options. I don’t know where you live, but for me there are gluten-free versions of just about everything, from bread and pasta to cakes and cookies. So, you don’t really need to read a book about it; just be aware that there’s gluten in all grains, unless otherwise stated.

Or did you want to understand the biology of how gluten damages the body? If so, just about any YouTube video with Tom O’Bryan will give you that.

However, if you want to try out low carb (which might also be gluten-free) THE REAL MEAL REVOLUTION by Dr Tim Noakes is my personal favourite. There’s a link to it in “Reads and Views” in the EXTRAS section on this site and a link to wonderful talk by the author on YouTube. Lactose and sugar, being high carbs, would be included in that conversation.

I don’t know of a really good book on sugar, but there’s an amazing talk (again with a link in the “Reads and Views” section) by Dr Aseem Malhotra, so check that out.