Reply To: back on the forum

Home Forums ELO Forum back on the forum Reply To: back on the forum

Gillian

Hi Liz

This is by no means the first time someone has got involved in my work, then returned to past systems such as diets or calorie counting, or whatever, and then returned with renewed appreciation for – and greater understanding of – the material here. I do think this will be the inevitable process for a great many.

My concern is that you didn’t really attend this course last year. I don’t know, but I do wonder how much you engaged in it before you “turned away to do other things”.

The short answer to your question is that you could try your healthy options late in the day, to see how that works for you. It’s most likely not the worst thing in the world, but my guess is that it will only take you so far – and probably not too far at all.

I appreciate that with five kids at home you may not have the time to take with this now, but do consider starting from scratch with my next course on May 17th. My view is there’s still a great deal here for you to discover – and do let me know if I’ve got this totally wrong.