Reply To: Gillian – please help, overeating more since starting the course!

Home Forums ELO Forum Gillian – please help, overeating more since starting the course! Reply To: Gillian – please help, overeating more since starting the course!

Gillian

Olina, it’s not at all unusual to be eating more at the start of this course, and I even state this right up front in the first few lines of my web site: eatinglessonline.com You’ve been using one way of thinking with food and now you’re taking on another – BUT we’ve only just begun, so it’s not likely to be fully operational at this point.

Mostly, it will help you to be willing to be on a learning curve. Already you’ve learned that asking, “How will I feel after eating this?” helped you to eat less. Your own experiences will be worth 10 times anything I can say, if you pay attention to and remember them.

As you’ve got involved in the material for Week 2, why not look at the “Solution” and “To Do” suggestions? You might discover another concept that will make a difference.

As for discomfort and desire, I’m going to go into that later on in the course. It doesn’t help anyone for me to explain content here that I’ll be addressing in Week 3 and/or 4.