Reply To: TAKING A STAND

Home Forums ELO Forum TAKING A STAND Reply To: TAKING A STAND

Julia R
Participant

Jessica,

I too have struggled with putting this into practice. Just this evening I started to snack. But then I pulled my notebook out and found the statement Julie wrote early on: I want to feel peace and ease around my choices and to remember that I am actually choosing the path that gives me true joy over time. (I believe I tweaked a couple words.). Just reading this and reading some of my notes on Choice: I am free to eat anything and I choose the out come I want-that comes with it.

I can keep doing what I have been doing. If I want to be in a place of peace with food/eating, then I need to step up. I can always go back to my original eating.

I suggest you pull affirmations or review the course videos or make note of the threads that inspire you.

The definition of insanity, is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. For me, I want something different in regards to my eating food that my body does not need.

Gillian and the attendees have provided so much information and suggestions—so much at our finger tips! I have my ups and downs but I remind myself of all the info and support available to me!