Reply To: Other addictions that trigger overeating

Home Forums ELO Forum Other addictions that trigger overeating Reply To: Other addictions that trigger overeating

guadalupe
Participant

hI ! Im using the tools also for other things like spending money buying stupid things I dont need in shops. And it works!. Also to social media, to answer whatsapp inmediately.
At work Im with the whatsappweb because I use it for work , but is my number, so if people writes me I tend to check it and answer, so that´s time that I spend there and I dont use it for work, but also I´ve realized that when Im out of work I tend to answer quickly always. Like an impulse, or a need to be there, so Im stop doing that and it comes automatically the urge to answer, and one it comes I say to my self, I dont one to do this anymore, I dont want to react always like answering at the moment. So its kind the same thing with food, when I have the urge of eat something, Im telling myself that I dont want to react always like eating…
Of couse, food is more complicated, but the impulse to react is almost the same thing.