Following on from the second webinar and the suggested exercise given, here are my six statements about ‘If I have choice….’ I found it quite hard….
1. I would realise that I am not trapped into a mindset of wrestling whether I should eat something or not
2. I have freedom
3. I will have confidence in my decisions
4. There will not be a value judgement on myself every time I think about wanting to eat
5. I will have a practical mechanism that works
6. it is something inside of me that will last
Im interested to know what you think if this is on the right track.
Lucinda, it certainly is on the right track. The important thing is that YOU came up with the completion to that phrase. There are no ‘right’ or ‘wrong’ answers – just simply what you write down as your answer. Very good to keep doing this exercise, any time you have a moment, just ask yourself, “If I own my choices about what I eat…” and make a note of whatever comes to mind, whatever it is.