BEING GOOD

Home Forums ELO Forum BEING GOOD

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      MARTA
      Participant

Hello Gillian!!

I dont´t understand when in summary notes it´s written that it´s less likely for the addictive desire to fade if we don´t experience it (being good). What does “being good” mean in thin sense?
      Thank you very much.

Gillian
      Keymaster

Marta, I refer to the state of compliance I described in Week 2. When “locked in a cell” following rules and restrictions, you can either comply or rebel.

Many will comply with a diet’s rules and find it easy to follow for a while. They have no addictive desire because they have no expectation of overeating, and often they call it being good, as in, “I was very good on my diet this week.”

And, by the way, CONGRATULATIONS on being the first and only person ever to complete the 3.6 EXPLORING FREEDOM exercise in the way you did! Well done!

MARTA
      Participant

Thank you very much. I wrote how I feel, or at least, how I want to feel….

Gillian
      Keymaster

Once again, spot on, Marta.

That is the point, and I’ll speak about that in the webinar for Week 4 later today.

guadalupe
      Participant

Wow Marta! Ive read your post in 3.6 Exploring Freedom and Im happy for you to feel that free. Like liberated of the cell. Im happy for you, and I hope I can be in that position you are soon!! Really happy for you!

Gillian
      Keymaster

Guadalupe,

I’m loving your enthusiasm for getting to feel free, but I think you missed what Marta said,

“I wrote… how I want to feel.”

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.