Client stories

Home Forums ELO Forum Client stories

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Ana
      Participant

Dear Gillian,

this is just a grateful message to say how useful are the client stories. I guess because there are different explainations of their processes. It has happened to me a couple of times that I have heard some thoughts/experiences I have felt that I was not aware until I hear them.

I really appreciate that they have shared their experiences.

Gillian
      Keymaster

Good to hear this, Ana.

Maybe one day you will like to join them?

Julie Mann
      Participant

Ana I fully agree. I’m often moved to tears and/or am always so inspired by the stories.

• This reply was modified 5 months ago by Julie Mann.
      Ana
      Participant

Maybe Gillian, who knows!

guadalupe
      Participant

I hope and I want to be one of those happy stories!! Im the one that is working really slow on this learning process. But hope to make changes!!

Gillian
      Keymaster

Guadalupe,

I am so sorry to tell you this, but you are not the slowest person on this course 🙂

guadalupe
      Participant

Thanks Gillian!. I see that a lot of people are doing incredibles changes and I really dont… WEll.. Im not as I was before starting the course, my mind is not the same, im starting to do changes on that, and sometimes I can handle desire, and pass it.

Julia R
      Participant

Guadalupe,
      I have been working with Gillian or her books for approx 7 years. Please do not let that fact discourage you. Maybe she is talking about me being the slowest! LOL! Five years ago I veered off and tried hypnosis. Then came back. Two years ago I was caring for my Dad and his estate and now I am back. Since working with Gillian I have learned so much and put so much into practice. Many years ago I stopped being afraid of potlucks and going out with friends to eat. I use to avoid them. Now I chose to just do my best making healthy choices because I want to feel good after my meal. We are all in different places. The dots have to be connected very close together for me to grasp new info. That is just how I learn. It really is best for us not to compare, even though I have done that too. A struggle for one person is easy for another. Keep hangin in!

Julie Mann
      Participant

OMG Guadalupe I cannot agree more strongly with what Julia R has said. I have been at this for almost four decades. And though I’m MILES ahead of where I was, I’m still falling down and getting back up, forgetting and remembering. It’s a windy, messy, bumpy road for me. For sure. So Julia R perhaps it is me 😉 that Gillian is referring to, LOL.

Gillian
      Keymaster

Guadalupe,

I’d like to add that many people find great benefit in doing this course a second time. What I hear often is that it’s just too much to take in all at once and a second time around is excellent and where it all falls into place. Also because you comprehend Week 1 for example, while knowing what comes along later.

Many people do the course once or twice and are fine after that. They are not here to comment on the forum because they don’t want to be and don’t need to be. They are living their lives with a good relationship with food. One such person (if I’m not mistaken) is the one who recommended this course to you.

It’s ALWAYS a bad idea to compare yourself with others. Perhaps this is a slower, tougher process for you – and so what? You understand a second language, which is something I’m not able to do.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.