link for self-compassion article

Home Forums ELO Forum link for self-compassion article

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      natalie
      Participant

Hi Gillian,

in the self-compassion webinar, the link for one of the articles isn’t working – emotion and self-compassion.
      i like to read up on the articles you link to – always interesting research!

Loving the course, BTW. i joined up in Feb and am repeating it now. I’m finding the insights amazing and am slowly making progress. i find that i eat far fewer snacks and manage my overeating better when i remember what you have told us – and when i am more self-compassionate!

thank you!

Gillian
      Keymaster

Hi Natalie

Thanks for letting me know.

It’s fixed now, and I think it was just my mistake.

Olina
      Participant

Hello, where is the self compassion webinar please?

Gillian
      Keymaster

Olina, towards the top of the Course Dashboard for May 2021, the first section is “Introduction” and it’s right there.

If you’ve been viewing an earlier Dashboard (from February for example) go to ‘Courses’ in the top menu bar to move to the current Dashboard.

Olina
      Participant

Ahh the May 2021 course is not on my dashboard, presumably as my year runs out on the 25th May, – I can only access it through the free trial and whilst I can view the other 6 or 7 videos it says I don’t have permission to view the self compassion video – is this correct?

Gillian

It’s part of the free trial, Olina.

Gillian

Olina,

I just thought I’d add that you will have access to all of the videos, including all the Q&A webinars and other materials, over the whole year since you paid for the May 2020 course: the course in May/June 2020, October/November 2020 and February 2021.

All of this up to one year from the date you paid. It’s not technically possible for me to include those who began in May 2020 for just the first few weeks of May.

I’ve started this May course (for some boring reasons I won’t bother you with) a few weeks earlier than I did last year, which is why there’s this gap.

I hope you’ve found the video on self-compassion now, and the free trial goes up to May 7th.

Olina
      Participant

That all makes sense, thank you Gillian for the further clarification! I can also confirm I can access the self compassion video too. Many thanks!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.