Link to webinar replay? Gillian

Home Forums ELO Forum Link to webinar replay? Gillian

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Carla
      Participant

Hi Gillian, anyone, I can’t seem to find a link to the last webinar replay, that is week 3 isn’t it? I haven’t been very well and managed to miss the live webinar. It feels like everything is against me proceeding but I really want to catch up.

Judith K
      Participant

True for me also. I thought perhaps it was because I’m in San Diego and so many hours behind y’all.

Gillian
      Participant

Carla,

All the webinar replays are to be found at the end of each week on the dashboard.

So if you go to Week 2 on the dashboard, look at the last section there, and that’s the replay from Sunday 14th.

We haven’t done the webinar for Week 3 yet. You get to spend time with the course material for Week 3 – and then we do the live session for that week at the end of that week, answering your questions about it.

The entire Schedule is in the top menu bar. Replays go on the site on Monday, within 24 hours of the live session.

Judith K
      Participant

Yes, Gillian, that has worked for the first 2 weeks. However, when I just clicked on webinar replay I got the message: the Webinar replay will be available within 24 hours, etc.

I thought it was just my link until I saw Carla’s post.

Gillian
        Participant

Judith,

See my reply to Carla – above?

Judith K
      Participant

My mistake….oops. Thought I was supposed to look at replay for Desire. NOW I get it. Thanks much.

Carla
      Participant

Hi Gillian, thank you, I was trying to watch week 3 but getting ahead of myself!v Just watched week 2 , thank you 🙂

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.