Mp3 File

Home Forums ELO Forum Mp3 File

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      lara w
      Participant

Hello Gillian and Anyone Else who can help,

Can you please explain to me how to get the mp3 file for “Desire” off of my computer and onto my phone? I’m using a PC and have an iPhone. I’ve downloaded the file onto my computer, but can’t figure out how to get it onto my phone. I’m getting very frustrated! Gillian, is there a way you can email the file to me?

guadalupe
      Participant

Hello
      What I do to have the mp3 I have on the pc on the iphone is:
      – put the mp3 into my dropbox account, and then open dropbox in mi mobile, So I have all the audios there to meditate or whatever.
      – open in the pc the “whatsappweb” , and send the mp3 to yourself in a message.  And then you have it there in your chat in whatsapp.  The thing here is that if it is a heavy document it wont pass. 

So i Think best option is dropbox

😉 Hope it function.   Now I have to see where the mp3 is it to do it hahaha

lara w
      Participant

Thank you, Guadalupe! It worked!

Penny B
      Participant

Hi- am I missing something? I can’t see an MP3 on desire that I should be downloading? or are you looking at the webinar sections for next week’s session, Lara? Many thanks. Pen

Gillian
        Keymaster

Yes, Penny. Week 3 and in particular 3.4 on the Course Dashboard.

It’s the content for next week.

Gillian
      Keymaster

Brilliant.

May I just add that I prefer wetransfer.com to dropbox because you don’t need any account there in the first place.

But thanks to Guadalupe.

Penny B
      Participant

Thanks Gillian

guadalupe
      Participant

Yes! WETransfer its a good one.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.