one potato, two potato…

Home Forums ELO Forum one potato, two potato…

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Nicola
      Participant

Hi Gillian,
      After last week’s webinar I sat with the “what” “why” “how” questions and decided that I was going to eat fewer potatoes in my evening meal. From the usual pile, down to 2. I worked through my desire for more and found it surprisingly easy to be satisfied with just 2 potatoes. During the week, at school one day, there was a roast dinner, and I found myself choosing just 2 potatoes there as well, without even really having to make it a Plan. I just thought to myself, “you know, eating 2 potatoes is fine for my evening meal, why don’t I see what it’s like to eat just 2 potatoes with my roast dinner?” And it was fine. I felt lighter afterwards and not as sluggish and heavy. It is great to see the lesson being “generalised” and being able to apply my choice for just 2 potatoes at other times, not just my evening meal, as well.
      Nicola

Lucy
      Participant

Great Nicola…..I am going to try that with my potato intake too…I love them!

Gillian
      Keymaster

It sounds good, Nicola.

Let me know if you have any questions after you’ve caught up with the webinar replay from Sunday (it’s in the Extras section at the bottom of the course dashboard).

Nicola
      Participant

Will do, Gillian. I have’t had a chance yet!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.