Q and A Webinars

Home Forums ELO Forum Q and A Webinars

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 months ago by Sheelagh M.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Sheelagh M
      Participant

HI Gillian I missed the Q and A on April 11th, I cant find the information regarding the dates for the follow up webinars, could you remind me the dates please. For the follow up webinar on March 21st I got a reminder email on March 20th and the ‘We’re just about to start’ email before it on the 21st. But for the April 11th webinar I didnt receive any reminder emails… perhaps I didnt register?? I thought I was registered for all of them. If I need to re register can you direct me where? Thanks

Gillian
      Keymaster

Sheelagh,

You can always register for any webinar as soon as it’s created at the NOTICEBOARD at the top of your Course Dashboard.

The Q&A Replays are found in the EXTRAS section towards the bottom of the Dashboard.

The next Course begins on Sunday (25th) and you can access the May Dashboard by clicking on ‘Course’ in the top menu bar.

Our next Q&A will be at the end of the May Course, on June 13th – but you are more than welcome to ask any questions as we go through the material each week. Best to ask questions about the content we are covering that week, though.

Sheelagh M
      Participant

Thanks Gillian

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.