Q&A Webinar on July 7th – ALL WELCOME

Home Forums ELO Forum Q&A Webinar on July 7th – ALL WELCOME

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Gillian
      Keymaster

If you aren’t able to attend live (at our usual time of 6pm London time/BST) send me an email with your question(s) (or post below, in this thread) and I’ll answer in the session. The replay will be on this site the following day.

Margaret
      Participant

Hi Gillian,
      I would love to be able to have a day when food is not a big deal! I am however in a much better place than when I began 6 weeks ago. Owning my choices and trying to rein in my addictive desire is a work in progress.
      I do have a problem with leaving the scales behind and not stepping on them most mornings….do you have any suggestions for coping with this?

Gillian
      Keymaster

Thanks for the question, Margaret. I’ll answer in the Q&A Webinar on Sunday, which I think is what you wanted.

Janice
      Participant

Hi,
      I am wanting to figure out, still, what to eat! If I try to think of something in my approach- like anything, like low carb or fresh or low fat or no sugary, starchy, rubbishy or whatever I can think of…. I can trip up and land in the diet and perfect mode. And then trip into the all or nothing and ‘what the hell’ land. So I have heard what you have been saying, and maybe you have answered it already but this is a wall I have hit. And a confusion for me. I want to eat healthy. I want to feel good.
      Thanks, Janice.

Gillian
      Keymaster

Got it, Janice. Will answer in the Q&A session on Sunday.

Elena
      Participant

Hello:-),
      i will try to make it tomorrow but i am not 100% sure yet. So i wanna leave my question here if thats fine too.

In Webinar 4.4 (17:21) you are talking about being a bit more proactive so that the desire is not hitting us.
      And you are coming up with the idea of provoking a desire 8 IF I get it right) so that we can feel it. This is very interesting and might help me as well. Could you please dive into that maybe a bit more with another example?

So for me i love to have a special chicken-wrap with potato rings when i go to my favorite restaurant. I rarely go there and not ordering this wrap but i do not feel that i can choose in that moment. Even in the morning i know if we are going to that place i am gonna ordering it anyways and i do not like that feeling. Would you suggest going there and let myself feel the desire and ordering something else? I want to break the pattern going to that place and always wanting that wrap.

Many greetings

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.