Saying Goodbye with Deep Gratitude

Home Forums ELO Forum Saying Goodbye with Deep Gratitude

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Julie Mann
      Participant

Hi everyone,

I am saying goodbye. I have infinite gratitude to Gillian for her incredible, life changing work. It has given me peace, ease and freedom around food and my body in ways I couldn’t have imagined were possible.

And as a result, I’m pursuing a new career as a life coach. I now have all the brain space available to me for new goals, new dreams, and a whole new life.

Given that I’m doing this while working full time as a teacher and parenting my daughter, I will no longer be active on the forum.

I am so deeply grateful for this community and I wish you all a wonderful, safe, healthy 2021.

Love,

Julie

• This topic was modified 6 months, 3 weeks ago by Julie Mann.
      Bev G
      Participant

Thank you for your good wishes for 2021, Julie. I find your description of ‘brain space’ very motivating for myself and my goals with this work.
      All the best for your new adventures.
      x

• This reply was modified 6 months, 3 weeks ago by Bev G.
      guadalupe
      Participant

Its really inspiring and motivational to see that it is possible to turn the page and above all free up space in the head

All the best Julie!

Renée L
      Participant

Julie!

You will make a fantastic Life Coach. All the best to you.

Renée
      xoxo

Louise
      Participant

That’s fantastic to hear Julie,I am so pleased for you as you step into a change of career. I too think you will make a great life coach. Thank you for all your posts on the forum, which I personally have found inspiring and so helpful. Bon voyage for your continuing journey!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.