step by step

Home Forums ELO Forum step by step

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Gunici
      Participant

Hello, I am very happy about your contributions in the forum. They help me a lot.
      I just wanted to write a small report again, how I am doing and what moves me right now.
      I think I’m on the right track, even if I don’t want to feel my AD at every opportunity and I often eat too much in the evening. But not every evening anymore. I pay close attention to how I feel the next morning because I tend to ignore the outcomes.
      But with the help of the technique plan I always get back to my AD and then decide anew whether I want to work through it or not. This is a new step for me, I feel more conscious wether I want to satisfy the AD or work through it. It is a decision that I make, not to unconsciously continue to eat in order not to feel the AD.
      I am very happy about that.
      The webinar this sunday was like another break through, I understood that it is good to feel the AD, it is the step to change neuropathways by working through it.
      It was/is not so hard for me as expected to go through my addictive desire of sweet things, but now I understood that in the evenings I locked me in. I thought , i don`t have to overeat in the evenings, but yes, i can, if i want to, the rest of my life.
      And I can talk me through my AD, if i want to.
      And always decide by myself what to do..
      Hope you can understand what I mean.
      I am so grateful that I found you, Gillian and this course and that I can do it several times already.

Judith
      Participant

Hi Gunici,

I love the phrase ‘I feel more conscious wether I want to satisfy the AD or work through it. It is a decision that I make, not to unconsciously continue to eat in order not to feel the AD.’ I think that this is a really powerful insight.

Thank you for sharing this and I agree I think you are definitely on the right track.

Judith

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.