Thank you

Home Forums ELO Forum Thank you

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Nicola
      Participant

Hi Gillian,

Thank you very much for responding to my question in last week’s Q&A webinar. It was very clear and helpful. I’ll let you know how I get on! And earlier in the webinar you mentioned David Ludwig and I went onto Amazon and bought his cookery book “Always Delicious.” I’m sure that will help!

I have actually, for years, been eating in almost the exact opposite way – high carb low fat. And it has led me to be hungry and to indulge in the high-fat food on the side anyway. Being a “fat free vegan” (or trying to be one) was definitely not the right eating route for me. One of the proponents of this way of dieting would say “the fat you eat is the fat you wear.” And they would always do these visual representations of, say, 100 calories of fat versus 100 calories of vegetables, and how much more filling the vegetables were. But “filling” and “satiating” are not the same thing…

This will be a whole new journey for me but I am convinced it’s one I need to take.

Thanks you again,
      Nicola

Gillian
      Keymaster

Great. Thanks for this post, Nicola. I did go vegan and before that high-carb-low-fat – all many years ago. Let me know (of course) if you run into any difficulties.

Nicola
      Participant

I will, thanks!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.