This Course

Home Forums ELO Forum This Course

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Jennie P
      Participant

Hi Gillian

As you know I’ve been to two of your courses in London but I am finding the online way of doing this so much better as it’s in bite sized chunks. Also thanks to Lockdown I actually have the time to go through everything again which is so helpful.

I am getting so much benefit and am really taking on board what you are saying.

Many thanks.

Gillian
      Keymaster

Jennie, thanks for posting this. I did have a lot of fear about doing this online, but soon realised it’s better this way. Yes, bite-sized chunks – and even better the chance to watch again, even months later.

Many people have told me they see so much more when they review a video or two later on, and of course that was never possible before doing it all online.

Jennie P
      Participant

Yes it gives attendees the chance to really work on things between each session.

You’ve done an amazing job!!

sarah c
      Participant

Hi Gillian
      Having also done an in-person course with you, I am finding this online approach very useful to go over bits and have everything together.
      Many thanks
      Sarah

Louise
      Participant

Me too – I did the face to face seminar and used the book, with some success, but being able to listen to the ideas over and over again is really deepening my understanding and driving the message home. So very helpful and I feel really hopeful that this time I have really got it!

Gillian
      Keymaster

Thank you Sarah, Jennie and Louise for this feedback. I very much appreciate.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.