Times and Plans success?

Home Forums ELO Forum Times and Plans success?

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 months ago by Gillian.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Kylene
      Participant

I think this is my first post in this forum since the course started in Feb. Anyway, I got behind at the beginning and finally got caught up. I’ve been journaling through this process, but I haven’t been saying much here, which I realize I probably should.

Today I successfully used TIMES, and I was really proud of myself. I was cleaning the kitchen around 9:30 am when I started to get a little hungry. I ate breakfast only a couple of hours before, and while it wasn’t particularly healthy or filling, I also knew I didn’t need to eat again for a while. So I told myself I could wait until 11:30 to have lunch and got back to my to-do list. Around 11:30, the hunger kicked in again, so since it was now time, I had lunch. I then used PLANS by making a healthy salad and telling myself that this was my meal and it was sufficient. It was delicious and I didn’t even finish it before I was full and satisfied enough. I hope that these were correct ways to use times and plans. I have had a habit of picking and snacking in between meals and also eating too much at meals, so I think these strategies will help me work through it.

Renée L
      Participant

Sounds to me like you did a FANTASTIC job using Times and Plans!

Gillian

Kylene,

Thanks for your post – looks really good.

The only thing I’d add is that Times and Plans are tools to help you to see your addictive desire to eat more clearly, so you can address it and “Work Through” your desire. Maybe you did that, but you don’t mention, so I thought I’d add this.

But – “so far, so good”.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.