Working through the Course

Home Forums ELO Forum Working through the Course

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Julia R
      Participant

Gillian, Just to clarify, I am new to this format. If I re-listen to the Replay, one hour, 36 minutes, I understand that is a repeat of Sunday’s presentation. Listening/watching the videos listed under course one (ex Motivation-The Problem for 28 minutes)—are the videos a repetition of what you shared in Sunday’s course? However, broken down into sections and giving us an opportunity to repeat the information? Or are these videos additional/new information?
      Appreciate the clarification! It is a lot to sort out when just getting started.
      Thanks, Julia

Gillian
      Keymaster

Julia, it’s pretty much the same, although I often say different things and make some changes every time I run a course. I broke up previous webinars (from an earlier course) so that a particular topic could be found more easily, to review.

It’s very much up to you how you use the material, in what order and how often.

I hope that answers your question.

Julia R
      Participant

Thanks Gillian! I just did 1.3 Motivation: The Problem. I can see you have presented it again, however in a somewhat different way! I love it! The repetition and changing it up is so very, very helpful! Prior to today, I had only done the 1.2. I apologize for not checking it out before writing. In my perfectionist way, I wanted to make sure I was taking it on perfectly! LOL!

Gillian
      Keymaster

Wonderful. And LOL.

Lisa C
      Participant

Great question, I was wondering how to view the extra sections too.

Gillian, I do need the repetition, so separating the topics out a little is a great way to chew the cud of what you have said, in a shorter format than the very long webinar.
      Thanks.

Gillian
      Keymaster

As for the Extra sections, they will become accessible later on because it’s best to cover the “how to do it” parts first.

guadalupe
      Participant

Hi Gillian I´ve a doubt, maybe related to this, so I don´t open a new conversation. For the webinar on next sunday, that it´s going to be week 2 on 31st May. I´ve to check the videos before the webinar or after? Because I´ve tried to check it out on monday and I coundn´t So I don´t know if Im suppose to see them before the webinar on sunday or after. Thanks!

Gillian
      Keymaster

Either way, Guadalupe. It’s up to you. Yes, I’ll be going through Week 2 on Choice on Sunday 31st.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.