Yesterday’s webinar recording location

Home Forums ELO Forum Yesterday’s webinar recording location

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Julie Mann
      Participant

Hi All,
      I couldn’t be live. Not sure where to look for this.
      Thanks,
      Julie

Julia R
      Participant

Julie,
      When you click on the cupcake—there are two choices. The intro is posted on the newest strand/cupcake dated October. Is that what you were looking for? Hope this helps.

Julie Mann
      Participant

Thanks Julia. I was looking for the webinar recording from Sunday. Apparently there was a technical glitch. And I cannot see the new course as of yet. I’m sure it will all get sorted soon. Have a great day.

Robyn
      Participant

Hey Julie,
      Check with Gillian regarding the new course. I have the Oct/Nov 2020 course on my dashboard. Hope you get it sorted soon.

Julie Mann
      Participant

All set Robyn, thanks. I am in the new course and saw the intro webinar. Thanks all, especially Gillian. It was great – I hadn’t seen that one in months and it was a really good one!!

guadalupe
      Participant

Hi! I can´t see the 1st webinar in OCT/Course. It appears a message saying “The replay of this webinar will be here within 24 hours of the live broadcast.”. Does the same happen to you JULIE ??

Julie Mann
      Participant

It starts Sunday so there is no webinar yet.

Julia R
      Participant

Gillian did the intro. That is all that is available on the new course sight. However, it happens to be a replay from another course but that does not matter. Appreciate your comment Guadalupe about perfectionism regarding wanting the right answer. I am not sure I thought about that—but I am sure that is what is driving me when I am in that space.

guadalupe
      Participant

Ohhh Thanks Julia, you are right! Last sunday was the introduction =)

Kylene
      Participant

Hi, I can’t be on the webinars live, so I was wondering where we are in the course. I’m assuming from reading this feed that Intro was on Oct 18 and Week 1 (Motivation) was on Oct 25. Is that correct?

Thanks!

Gillian
      Keymaster

Hi Kylene

Yes, you are correct, and you can see a complete schedule by clicking in the top menu bar. Week 2 (Choice) is coming up on November 1, and as usual all replays will be on the site within 24 hours.

Many people have done the course without being at the live sessions, so no problem at all. If you have a question about the content in that webinar, email me before the session – preferably at least an hour or so before we start. Or post here in the forum, adding my name if you want a reply from me.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.