All live Webinars begin on Sundays at 6pm London time, and run for about 90 minutes.
A video replay of each Webinar will be on this site within 24 hours of the live broadcast.
• INTRODUCTION on January 26th, with a replay available from 27th.
1. MOTIVATION: WHAT’S AT STAKE Live webinar on February 2nd; replay from 3rd.
Discover the most effective and empowering way to motivate yourself.
How to avoid the most common mistake that leads people to fail in the long term.
Develop a stronger sense of worth and confidence – within your relationship to food, rather than having this dependent on your size.
2. CHOICE: FROM SLAVERY TO MASTERY Live webinar on February 9th; replay from 10th.
Identify your own sense of choice, and the impact it has on your relationship with food.
Create a strong sense of choice, so you can feel good about eating less.
Implement the two key factors that will make a feeling of free choice real to you.
Eliminate obsession with food, and feeling deprived and overwhelmed by cravings.
3. DESIRE: WANTING MORE THAN YOU NEED Live webinar on February 16th; replay from 17th.
Your genuine need for food – and your desire for more.
Why your excess appetite occurs, when it’s likely to occur, and the forms it takes.
How to heal your addictive desire to overeat, so it can begin to fade away.
Working with your survival drive instead of against it.
4. IN CHARGE Live webinar on February 23rd; replay from 24th.
Setting your own limits to your meals and snacks, and keeping to those limits.
Starting to pull the Three Themes together.
The way your brain reacts to food; what can be changed, and how to do that.
The neural pathways that all addictions, including food, have in common.
5. MINDSET Live webinar on March 1st; replay from 2nd.
Become aware of addictive thinking, and how it holds you back from making progress.
Understand comfort eating; how to go through tough times without overeating.
Identify and let go of your habitual ways of thinking that support the overeating.
Creating breakthroughs from your own experience.
6. RELAPSE Live webinar on March 8th; replay from 9th.
How to let go of perfectionism as the way you control your overeating.
Why ‘eating when hungry, stopping when full’ isn’t reliable and what to do instead.
What to expect in the longer term.
• LIVE Q&A WEBINARS starting on March 15th with replays available the following day.